Double Crank Stamping Press Machines
Amada Press System’s TPW-FX series is a double crank press with an integrated wet clutch/brake unit engineered to minimize energy loss and perform under high-speed operation. A popular model across industries, the TPW-FX comes in single-hit stamping, progressive die and transfer line configurations.
The TPW-FX presses offer an eco-counter function, which allows the stamping press to enter an idled state and consume less electricity when it reaches a present count. The stamping presses will also idle after a present time-period, increasing efficiency across the manufacturing floor.
For more information about the TPW-FX Series, please view the catalog linked below.
- Traditional AMADA wet transmission produces high torque and energy and ensures positive braking power transfer.
- A TFT color touch screen is fitted as standard and provides better visibility and operability.
- Eco-counter and eco-idling functions are equipped as standard.
- Eco-counter function: When the production count reaches the preset count, the motor automatically enters the idle condition and draws less power.
- Eco-idling function: When its standby time reaches the preset time, the motor automatically enters the idle condition and consumes less power.
- Visualization of press operating conditions and maintenance information with touch screen PC. The Ethernet is equipped as standard.
Measurement unit: inch Tonnage Stroke length Strokes per minute Die height Machine model / Specification Gen. purpose / Progressive / Drawing Gen. purpose / Progressive / Drawing Gen. purpose / Progressive / Drawing TPW-110FX 121 7.08 / 4.33 / 9.05 35~65 / 55~110 / 25~50 15.74 / 13.77 / 17.71 TPW-150FX 165 7.87 / 5.11 / 9.84 30~55 / 45~90 / 25~45 17.71 / 15.74 / 19.68 TPW-200FX 220 9.84 / 5.90 / 11.81 25~45 / 40~75 / 20~35 19.68 / 177.71 / 21.65 TPW-250FX 275 9.84 / 6.69 / 11.81 20~40 / 30~60 / 15~30 21.65 / 17.71 / 23.62