TPWL-FX Series Double Link Stamping Press Machines
Long-selling double crank presses to meet various customer needs
TPWL-FX series is a family of double link presses to solve various press-working problems, such as accuracy, speed, noise and expandability.
For more information about the TPWL-FX Series, please view the catalog linked below.
- Highly accurate and productive link mechanism
- Various high-rigidity frames can be selected, including a C-frame featuring excellent operability and easy to incorporate in the existing line, a bridge frame to combine operability and high rigidity, and a SF frame of straight side structure.
- A TFT color touch screen is fitted as standard and provides better visibility and operability.
- Eco-counter and eco-idling functions are equipped as standard.
- Eco-counter function: When the production count reaches the preset count, the motor automatically enters the idle condition and draws less power.
- Eco-idling function: When its standby time reaches the preset time, the motor automatically enters the idle condition and consumes less power.
- Visualization of press operating conditions and maintenance information with touch screen PC. The Ethernet is equipped as standard.
Measurement unit: inch Tonnage Stroke length Stroke per minute Die height Machine model / Specification Short Ton (US) Gen. purpose / Progressive Gen. purpose / Progressive Gen. purpose / Progressive TPWL-110FX (Gap / BI) 121 7.08 / 4.33 35~65 / 40~80 15.74 / 13.77 TPWL-150FX (Gap/BI) 165 7.87 / 5.11 30~55 / 40~75 17.71 / 15.74 TPWL-200FX (Gap/BI/BO/SF) 220 9.84 / 5.90 25~45 / 40~65 19.68 / 17.71 TPWL-250FX (Gap/BI/BO/BN) 275 9.84 / 6.69 20~40 / 30~60 21.65 / 17.71 TPWL-300FX (BI/BO/BN/SF) 330 9.84 / 7.87 20~40 / 30~55 21.65 / 17.71